Need to make sure your fabric colors match exactly? Free sample swatches are available upon order for most of our fabrics. Swatches are meant to give an accurate idea of fabric thickness and embroidery yarns and colors.
How many swatches can I order?
You can place an order for upto 6 fabric swatches.
What size are the swatches?
Swatches are approximately 4 to 6 inches in size and may not show a sizeable area of the pattern. Sample picture (fabric #TML009) shown below.
Will the ordered swatch include all embroidery colors?
The swatches will not necessarily include all embroidery colors. You may however order 2 swatches of a fabric to include majority of colors.
Will the swatches match with the actual fabric?
Sample swatches are cut from actual fabric bolts so you can rest assured on your fabric order matching the sample exactly.
Are there shipping charges to be paid?
Shipping cost as applicable is chargeable at checkout. A minimum of $0.50 per swatch shall be added to the total.
How to Order swatches?
1. In the product listing, select "Sample Swatch" for option titled "Order Type".
2. Add item to Cart. Follow this procedure for other items for which samples are needed.
3. Click "Checkout" and make payment using any of the available payment options.
4. Please note that there is a limit of 6 swatches per order including duplicates for certain SKUs, where the limit is 2 per SKU.
5. In case any ordered sample is out of stock, we shall try to ship a replacement in another fabric.
6. Any extra swatches ordered beyond this number will not be shipped.
Shipping will be through DHL or Fedex Express courier.