Need to make sure your fabric colors match exactly? Free sample swatches are available upon order for most of our fabrics. Fabric swatches will not necessarily include all embroidery colors and may not show a sizeable portion of the repeat.
Swatches are meant only to give an idea about the fabric and embroidery colors and texture and are recommended for achieving desirable results for your projects.
How many swatches can I order?
You can place an order for upto 6 fabric swatches.
What is the size of fabric swatches?
Swatches are approximately 4 to 6 inches in size. Sample picture (fabric #TML009) shown below.
Will the ordered swatch include all embroidery colors?
The swatches will not necessarily include all embroidery colors. You may however order 2 swatches of a fabric to include majority of the colors.
Will the swatches match the actual ordered fabric?
Sample swatches are cut from actual fabric bolts so you can rest assured on your fabric order matching the sample exactly.
Are there shipping charges to be paid for swatch orders?
Shipping cost as applicable is chargeable at checkout. A minimum of $0.50 per swatch shall be added to the total.
How do I Order swatches?
1. On the product (listing) page, select "Sample Swatch" for option titled "Length".
2. Click the "Add to Cart" button. Follow these steps for other fabrics for which samples are to be ordered.
3. Once done, click the "Cart" link at the top of the page. Next click "Checkout" and proceed to payment securely using any major credit or debit card.
4. Please note that there is a limit of 6 swatches per order including duplicates for selected fabrics, where the limit is 2 per fabric.
5. Any extra swatches ordered beyond this number will not be shipped.
6. In case any ordered sample is out of stock, we shall try to ship a replacement in another fabric.
Orders are shipped through DHL or Fedex Express courier.